求职问道

其他 > 首页 > 求职问道 > 正文

西餐厅英文情景对话

时间:  2012-04-12 14:58:50

  西餐厅英文情景对话:

  1.早餐

  w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte?

  早上好,小姐。您准备好点菜了吗?您要吃早餐自助餐还是散点呢?

  G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something from the menu.

  散点吧。我会从菜单上挑选餐点。

  W:May I take your order now,madam?

  现在您要点菜了吗,小姐?

  G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.

  是的,我要欧式早餐。

  W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croissants or Danish pastries?

  好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐软包,牛角包还是丹麦包?

  G:Croissants,please.

  牛角包。

  W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like?

  您喜欢哪一种果汁呢?

  G:Pineapple juice.

  菠萝汁。

  W:Coffee or tea,madam?

  你要咖啡还是茶,小姐?

  G:Black coffee.Please.

  清咖啡。

  W:So that's Croissants,pineapple juice and black coffee.

  那就是牛角包,菠萝汁和清咖啡。

  G:That's right.

  对的。

  W:Thank you.madam.

  谢谢,小姐。

  1-1.早餐

  W:Good morning,May I take your order now?

  早上好,您现在点菜吗?

  G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.

  再给我几分钟,我还没有准备好。

  W:Please take your time,sir.

  请慢慢挑选,先生。

  G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.

  服务员....我想要美式早餐。

  W:Certainly.sir. Which kind of juice would you like?

  好的,先生,你要什么果汁?

  G:Orange.

  橙汁。

  W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham?

  您要香肠,烟肉还是火腿?

  G:Sausage,please.

  香肠。

  W:How would you like your eggs.sir.

  您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

  G:Two fried eggs, fried over.

  两个鸡蛋,两面煎。

  W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croissants or Diansh pastries?

  好的,您喜欢多士,早餐软包,牛角包或者丹麦包?

  G:Croissants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.

  牛角包。我还要红茶。

  W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croissant and a black tea.

  您点了橙汁,香肠,两面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯红茶。

  G:That's right.

  对的。

  W:Thank you,sir.

  谢谢,先生。

  2.中午

  W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

  How many person are there in your party?

  中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

  G:Three.

  三位。

  W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

  您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

  G:Smoking.

  吸烟区。

  W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

  How about this table?

  请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

  G:Yes.Thank you.

  好的。谢谢。

  W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like something to drink first?

  请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

  G:We have three Tsing tao .

  给我们来三支青岛。

  W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

  请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

  W:May I take you order now ,sir?

  先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

  G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

  好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

  W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

  当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

  G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

  我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

  W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

  请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

  G:Medium well.

  七成。

  W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

  您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

  G:later.

  稍候再上。

  W:Would you like something else?

  请问您还要其它吗?

  G:No.That is all.

  不了,就这些。

  W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

  10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

  G:Good.Thank you.

  非常好。谢谢。

  W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

  不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

  3.晚餐

  W:Good evening.gentlmen.Have you made a reservation?

  晚上好,先生们,请问您有预定吗?

  G:No.I'm afraid we haven't.

  恐怕没有。

  w:Never mind ,sir. A table for two?This way,please.

  没关系,先生。是两位吗?请这边走。

  G:Can we sit here by the window?

  我们可以坐到靠窗的位吗?

  W:I'm sorry.Sir.The table has been reserved.there is a sign on it.I'll seat you anther table.

  不好意思,先生,这个位已以被预定了,这里是有标志。我给您找另一张桌子吧。

  G:Ok,thanks.

  可以,谢谢。

  W:would you like to have a drink first?

  先来点喝的怎么样?

  G:Yes.We'll have two beers.

  好的,先来两杯啤酒吧。

  w:Two beers.Certainly.sir.

  当然可以,先生。

  G:Can we have the menu.please?

  请拿菜单给我们。

  w:Here's the menu.sir.I'll back to take your order in minute.

  菜单在这里,先生。我稍等会儿再来取您的点菜单。

  3.晚餐

  W:Good evening,Madam and Sir.Welcome to the parklane restaurant.May I help you?

  先生,女士,晚上好。欢迎来到柏丽餐厅,有什么 可以帮到您?

  G:Yes,please.

  是的。

  W:Do you have a reservation?

  请问您有预定吗?

  G:Yes,I reserved a table for two yesterday afternoon,in the name of Mr,white.

  是的,我昨天下午以怀特先生的名义预定了一张台。

  W:Just a moment,please. I'll have a look at our reservation book.

  请稍候,我查一下我们的预定记录。

  W:Oh,yes,Mr,white.We're expecting you.We have a window seat reserved for you.This way please .Will this table be fine?

  哦,是的,怀特先生,我们下恭候您的光临。我们给您留了一张靠窗的位子,请这边走。这张桌子可以吗?

  G:That's ok.

  可以。

  W:Please take a seat. Here is the menu. I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like to have a drink first?two beers?

  请坐。这是菜单。我一会儿为您点菜。先来点喝的怎么样?两杯啤酒吗?

  G:All right.Thank you.

  好的,谢谢。

  W:You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service you.

  不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

分享:
联系我们
  • 服务热线:400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
  • 杭州总部:0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
  • 服务邮箱:service@veryeast.com
  • 联系我们

扫码下载最佳东方APP

扫码关注最佳东方微信号

未经veryeast.cn同意,不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品 | 最佳东方版权所有©2003-