求职问道

其他 > 首页 > 求职问道 > 正文

五星级饭店英语-后台工作人员饭店服务用语

时间:  2012-03-01 16:07:29

  饭店服务用语

  1. Our hotel is a five-star hotel located at the West Lake. 我们饭店是一定位于西子湖畔的五星级涉外饭店。

  2. Our hotel has a total of 200 guest rooms including single rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites. 我们拥有客房200间,包括单人房、标准房、套间和豪华套间。

  3. What kind of room would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间?

  4. We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount. 我们给您九折优惠。

  5. There is a recreation center on the third floor.You can go bowling;play billiards,mini golf,bridge,and various computer games there. 娱乐中心在四楼。在那儿您可以玩保龄球,打台球,打迷你高尔夫球,打桥牌或玩各种各样的游戏机。

  6. Our fitness center is free for our hotel guests except food and beverage. 住店客人在健身中心运动,除饮料、食品外,费用全免。

  7. Many outdoor recreation activities are available at the hotel. 饭店提供许多室外康乐活动。

  8. Since you are in-house guest,we only charge you for the drinks.Singing is free. 因为您是住店客人,我们只收饮料费,点歌免费。

  9. We have Western restaurants and Chinese restaurants.What food would you like to have? 我们饭店有中餐厅和西餐厅。您要去哪儿用餐?

  10. How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?

  11. We’ll offer tour guide complimentary breakfast. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

  12. May I present you a little souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

  13. Cheers!干杯!

  14. Let’s drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

  15. What do you think of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?

  16. Thank you for your comments(compliment,suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

  17. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.Thank you all the same. 我们饭店是不收小费的。我们乐意为客人提供优质服务。然而,还是要谢谢您。

  18. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage. 您必须赔偿。

  19. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations. 这恐怕违反饭店的规章制度。

  20. Thank yo for telling us about.I’ll look into the matter right away. 谢谢您告诉我们。我马上去处理这事。

  21. I can’t guarantee anything,but I’ll try my best. 我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

  22. We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。

  23. I’m sorry to hear that.We do apologize for the inconverience caused. 很抱歉听到这个消息。我真的为给您带来这么多不便向您道歉。

  24. This is really the least we should do for you. 这是我们应该做的。

  25. I’ll make a note of that.Everything will be taken care of. 我会忘下那件事,一切都会安排好的。

  26. I’ll have to say that the hotel cant be held responsible for your loss.You should have locked your gold necklace away at the hotel’s safety box. 我必须声明饭店对您的损失不承担任何责任。您应该将您的金项链存放在饭店保险箱里。

  27. Please accept my apology on behalf of the hotel. 请接受我代表酒店向您道歉。

  28. There will be no charge for this.This is the complliment of the manager.This is on the house .这不用付费。这是经理赠送的,由饭店请客。

  29. We’re very sorry for the delay.Please enjoy your lunch. 很抱歉耽搁了您的时间。请享用您的午餐。

  30. I’m very sorry to have spoilt(ruined)your evening. 我很抱歉破坏(毁坏)了您今晚的兴致。

分享:
联系我们
  • 服务热线:400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
  • 杭州总部:0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
  • 服务邮箱:service@veryeast.com
  • 联系我们

扫码下载最佳东方APP

扫码关注最佳东方微信号

未经veryeast.cn同意,不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品 | 最佳东方版权所有©2003-